Depression Information Summary
BELOW are the main topics we have covered in Depression Information, Section 1 of the Depression Learning Path. If you are not sure about any of them, you can check back now before progressing to Section 2, Understanding Depression.
- How a diagnosis of clinical depression is made
- Some online depression tests
- The truth about the causes of depression
- The fact that the root cause of over 90% of depression is not a chemical imbalance
- The link between stress and depression
- Depression and genes
- The fact that the rate of depression is growing most quickly in children and teens
- How to spot if your child or teenager is depressed
- The incredible increase in major depression, and the reasons why
The Learning Path
- Depression Home
- Depression Learning Path
- Depression Recovery Program
- Anti-depressant Withdrawal
- Depression FAQ
- About Us
- Contact Us
Testimonials for the Learning Path
"I will let all the people I spoke with learn about this website, so they may pass it on to all of the people they will encounter in the future."
"Reading the Learning path has really helped me to understand my depression to a degree I was unaware and it is written in a perfect format that is very simple to understand."